Attaching OneRNG to programmer

bsr presspound at buckeye-access.com
Wed Jun 21 00:20:51 BST 2017

With ccload running, programmer connected to usb, and my onerng connected to the programmer via a tag connect cable (but not plugged in computer usb) I get a message 'Can't open port: /dev/ttyACM0' in the ccload status area when I click the 'Connect' button in the serial group box.  I thought the onerng can't be connected to computer usb if powered by the programmer.  I'm a little confused by some of the documentation at

http://onerng.info/programmer/#using

After having ccload running and the 6 pin tag cable connected, the documentation states, "Plug the board into your computer and determine which device it's attached to".

This is referring to the programmer board correct?

I built the programmer myself so maybe I have some other issues of my own doing.

Any thoughts?