[onerng talk] Blinking LED

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Wed Jun 17 23:43:32 BST 2015

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:35:26 Robin Sheat wrote:
> Waiting is fine
>
> btw, Jim is coming up to Wellington for a course that I'm also doing. Feel
> free to have him mule it if the timing works out ――

I have the parts on order they'll be here next week, I'm also moving half the
stock we have in China here to do upgrades how long the will take is unknown
(DHL time, but also Dangerous Prototypes are doing one of their Shenzhen
Hardware Hacker course things this week [recommended if you can go, though it
may be a while before the next one], they're understandably busy)

	Paul