[onerng talk] OneRNG for Windows

ianG iang at iang.org
Fri Apr 10 15:55:44 BST 2015

On 10/04/2015 09:34 am, AyrA wrote:
> - License. What license to use? I would go for MIT or WTFPL.

lol, nice licence that WTFPL.  I approve.

http://www.wtfpl.net/about/

With anything to do with crypto, there is a bit of a minefield as soon
as you get to USA border politics.  There is a sort of public perception
that crypto was freed, but don't believe it.

In such a situation, I generally issue any crypto as free speech into
the public domain, and with zero encumberances.  Nothing at all should
stand in the way of the user's ability to use, and nothing should
connect you with their usage.

Unfortunately, this war-on-maths thing will last a fair bit longer, so
one has to continue to be careful -- unlimit everything.

iang