[onerng talk] The world's (other) most secure TRNG

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 30 06:08:38 BST 2014

Paul Campbell <paul at taniwha.com> writes:

>shipping is another area the have all over everyone else, even for small runs
>(all that putting stuff in little bags)

Shipping in (from) China is truly inscrutable.  You buy a part for $1.27 and
the shipping is free (that is, built into the price), it takes two weeks
between it being marked as shipped and anything actually happening, and then
you get it a few days later.  I've asked several Chinese friends how this can
work and they have no idea even after having lived in the country for thirty-
odd years.  My only guess is that they ship stuff at a loss and make up for it
in volume...

Peter.