[onerng talk] The world's (other) most secure TRNG

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 02:55:54 BST 2014

I am having a ball learning how to build surface-mount boards.  Thanks for
the tips!  I'm sure my first one will fail... that's just what happens.
However, I've submitted my first board to Osh Park, as well as buying a
stencil from OshSensile (are they releated?).  I've got (I think) all the
parts coming for the first three boards from Digikey and Mouser.

As always, the stuff I talk about publicly is free:

https://github.com/waywardgeek/infnoise

It's very low-speed, but I think secure.  I'm sure anyone with any
experience could tell me the 100 things I got wrong on this tiny design.  I
welcome such feedback.

Bill