Welcome to new joiners :-)

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Wed Oct 29 09:29:49 GMT 2014

Hello to the new joiners, who I guess have found us as a result of the
recent Hacker News link to our site ... :-)

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8519801

We're currently looking for people with knowledge of the OSX and Windows
entropy systems, to help write drivers that will take our data from USB
serial and get it into the right place to be mixed in as a source - if you
know about this, please say hello!

The same goes for the other unixes too of course :-) It would be nice to
have something for the BSDs (even though of course OpenBSD will be
constantly re-seeding its PRNGs and therefore needs only tiny amounts of
entropy to be useful!)

I'll be packaging the current software for Debian, but other distribution
expertise will be nice.

Say hello, let us know what your interest in OneRNG is, we don't bite!

-jim