An update ....

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Tue Mar 11 03:57:19 GMT 2014

I haven't gone away but I have been busy - firmware is AFAIK finished and
working - I'm sure bugs will surface, I've been writing technical docs -
they're in a partly finished state and not publicly  linked yet - please check
them out at:

	http://www.moonbaseotago.com/onerng/

I've taped out a 4x6 panel (builds 24 units in one go on the P&P machine) and
I should get boards and screens next week - I'll build one panel and send beta
units to all who are interested asap.

I'm off to China at the end of the month mostly on a "learning how to operate
in China" trip but I'll be looking out for manufactyrers

What do I need?

- document review
- beta testers
- anyone with windows or mac experience who wants to contribute to the "how to
use it" section

Once we have good docs and some happy beta customers it's time to run a
kickstarter ....

	Paul