[onerng talk] An update ....

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Tue Mar 11 09:52:13 GMT 2014

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:20:42 David Eyers wrote:
> Hi Paul and all,

> > What do I need?
> >
> > - document review
>
> Are the docs in git somewhere? I spotted a few minor things to tweak.

not yet - please mail them directly  to me .... it's still very much a work in
progress

> > - beta testers
>
> I’m time-poor but keen...

OK - I'll mail here when I'm ready

> > - anyone with windows or mac experience who wants to contribute to the
> > "how to use it" section
>
> I’d be happy to try to sort out the Mac side, but others would probably be
> quicker doing so at this stage of the teaching term...

it's likely an easy thing to implement - mostly copying bits from a serial
port to the kernel - the hard part is more the system tweakiness to hook up
the right thing when device insertion occurs (does macos run udev?)

	Paul