BOM Information

CitizenX teat.spun.criss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:48:09 GMT 2014

Hello,

I saw the OneRNG while noodling around for HRNG implementations.

Curious to learn more about your implementation and also interested in miniaturizing it I began to try to port everything over into Altium where I hit a snag.

I can't seem to find a BOM for your current schematic which makes component selection a bit hit or miss as I'd like to replicate your setup exactly.

If you can provide a BOM I'd love to provide a github link to my design once it's done.