*****SPAM***** Re: [onerng talk] BOM Information

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Wed Dec 31 09:47:14 GMT 2014

Spam detection software, running on the system "patu", has

Content preview:  On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:48:12 CitizenX wrote: > I saw the OneRNG
   while noodling around for HRNG implementations. > > Curious to learn more
   about your implementation and also interested in > miniaturizing it I began
   to try to port everything over into Altium where I > hit a snag. > > I can't
   seem to find a BOM for your current schematic which makes component > selection
   a bit hit or miss as I'd like to replicate your setup exactly. > > If you
   can provide a BOM I'd love to provide a github link to my design once > it's
   done. [...]

 pts rule name              description
-1.8 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
  13 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list