[onerng talk] An update ....

David Eyers dme at cs.otago.ac.nz
Sun Apr 13 10:20:31 BST 2014

Hi Paul, Peter and all,

On 13/04/2014, at 9:10 pm, Paul Campbell <paul at taniwha.com> wrote:
>> (This is theoretically straightforward but in practice requires quite a bit
>> of knowledge of how HID works, so the easiest way to get it done would be
>> to find someone who already knows this stuff and see if they could
>> contribute a bit of their time rather than trying to DIY).

Paul: presumably Andrew Trotman might be willing to help? I know he's certainly been doing a lot of work with HID USB stuff, but I'm not sure if it's directly relevant here.

> The big issue we're going to have to deal with is that we still need to sign
> the .inf file which means paying Microsoft something (and probably joining some
> developer program)

I'm guessing the answer is "no", but can the MSDN access from, say, Otago CS be useful in this case potentially?

Best wishes,
Dave