More updates

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Tue Apr 29 04:47:37 BST 2014

I'm getting back to working on this project after all the disruption of
travelling to China - now I know where to start to build 1000 if I need to -
the thing that really scared me about Kickstarter was actually being
successful - I got to hang out with a bunch of people who'd had to deal with
exactly that problem and had washed up in Shenzhen.

I've just pushed a new  set of documentation to:

	http://moonbaseotago.com/onerng/

main changes here are some pretty pictures, and an initial windows .inf file -
at this point it works for me on Win7 (the only thing I've tested) - so far
all it does is lets me talk to the device with hyperterminal, we don't have an
app to copy entropy into the kernel yet. Max, the guy who's also been playing
with this, has been having different experiences from me so Windows may be very
iffy, if you do have problems reproducing what I've gotten going let me know, I
have a minor firmware tweak (the USB descriptors)  I'll do a device swap with
you.

I still have more Beta units looking for good homes ....

	Paul