[chbot] Seeking PDP-11 Unibus Terminators

Andy Gardner ceo at andygardner.com
Tue May 7 10:52:40 BST 2024

I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES.

Whoops. I mean. Errr. (Blush) Ermmmm. Awkward.

I have a PDP11/44 here if that has anything you need (to borrow).

Pretty sure I snaffled a Unibus backplane of the Junk Table a while
back, but it'll take a bit of effort to find it.

Would love to see an 11/40 up and running again!