[chbot] Anyone tried Embeetle?

Richard Jones richardandjanenz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:53:27 GMT 2024

Hi Charles,

I had never heard of embeetle until your post. It does look interesting and
I appreciated the cartoon explanations of how it works, especially treating
makefiles and config as code. Most refreshing and thanks for posting.

For those interested the Linux download includes x86-64 executable so does
not run on my rpi so far.

Extract under x86 Linux using: 7z x embeetle.7z

Now I have the gui starting up I will explore further, probably on stm32
for starters.

Cheers

Richard Jones