[chbot] GCC and recursion

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 09:12:20 BST 2024

That TIL book is great. I have bought, and lost by lending out, two copies
in the past.

I started playing with Forth in 1984. Quite amazing that the whole
compiler, editor and "operating system" all fitted in less than 32 or
memory.

Are you using soft cores with the FPA or hard cores off on the side?