[chbot] Cutting acrylic sheet

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 01:13:35 BST 2023

Opps

I should measure more carefully - it's 4.5mm, not 3mm thick so that counts
out Bunnings & Mitre10 as I need 1010mm x 850mm

I think I'll do as Wallace suggested and get Award Plastics to cut it to
size. Their online calculator comes in cheaper than a 1200 x 900 x 3 sheet
(from the above) and it's all cut ;)

I'll pop in there tomorrow and see how much the rounded corners will cost
as well - no issues of risk to me so long as I get it home in one piece.