[chbot] Window opening

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 02:32:42 BST 2022

Well I think I have a solution using a lead screw - it took a while to
get the angles sorted out so that when closed I didn't give myself a
lobotomy with levers hanging down from the roof!!

Using battery drill motors but I've hit a problem - my 18v motor is
perfect but the only other one I have (two windows!) is 9.6v so it
would run a bit quick @ 12v or least it would have done if  the torque
setting part of the drive hadn't lost all its ball bearings as I
dismantled it (2 sizes of ball, no idea if I caught them all!).
So does anyone have an old 12 or 18 volt battery drill (NiCd type)
they want to donate?

--
Robin Gilks