[chbot] Any email guru's here?

Mike Barnes mike at barnes.net.nz
Wed Oct 26 00:58:35 BST 2022

Hi Team,

Seeking advice on how to improve the sent emails form Branch 05
(members at chchhamradio.org.nz)
There have been a lot of complaints from our members mostly on
@xtra.co.nz some on @gmail.com that they don't recieve club emails or
its in SPAM folder.
We have a hostgator account, they then pass the emails service to
websitewelcome.com.
With mailman client over the top off all this, so have i built it all
wrong from the start?

I believe the issue to be within?
SPF    v=spf1 include:eig.spf.a.cloudfilter.net
include:spf.websitewelcome.com include:spf1.websitewelcome.com
include:spfgwp.websitewelcome.com include:_spf.google.com
include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all
DMARC
v=DMARC1;p=reject;sp=reject;adkim=s;aspf=s;pct=100;fo=1;rf=afrf;ri=86400;rua=mailto:dmarc at chchhamradio.org.nz;ruf=mailto:dmarc at chchhamradio.org.nz
DKIM    v=DKIM1; k=rsa;
p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAxqQBHDodpHCvK9DreLt3NWSMCDxNmHRHUj/cudIBvhUERnxo1XVcfUuN1G9KwFLnQNs6iwGNCbFtLAAgSxrIHzxs8iK4GExk7KCrwHtk0apaqs3Okgxrg+KhERmGPnMKgRezl4YY6EvjbmjS0P23PwY7KvmVt5+wsBvMtTkPeqN5Ntfh1pWHUPDJADfbPEWyi

This site gives me a clean bill of health.
https://app.mailgenius.com/spam-test/232729

Thoughts
Mike ZL3TMB