[chbot] Old Garmin

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Sat May 28 23:15:01 BST 2022

Thanks for the replies. After looking at osmand, it it worth a try. On that
line I have been using Sygic for 10+ years in my car. One off purchase with
world wide maps. Interestingly, we hired a big Mercedes camper van recently
and that had sygic built into the car system.

Ok I have had a bit of a change of thought since looking at the GPS options
for my pushbike. I currently have a $15 speedo that gives speed, distance and
travel time. I basically just want to log my rides as well. Don't need route
planning. Any suggestions on this ? Has to be offline.

I'll try something different on my motorbike.

Cheers Wallace