[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, Monday 20 Sept 2021, 630pm, 5 Idris Road

Trevor Wignall zl3adz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:23:08 BST 2021

As I was locking up after the meeting tonight, I discovered a "Spigen"
tablet had been left on the front desk. After a bit of discussion with
Henri, I decided to take it home. If the owner would like to contact me
directly, we can arrange to get this back to where it belongs - and yes, I
can guess who the owner is.
Cheers
Trevor