[chbot] Alt Energy ?

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:53:20 GMT 2021

There is no "free" energy. This is just adding drag and extracting energy
from other sources.
Yes, due to harmonics etc it would be far more efficient to:
* Fix the road so that the vehicles have a smoother and more efficient ride.
* Use a portion of the saved fuel to run a generator.

But these are the days of woke. Emotion beats the laws of physics.