[chbot] My Vaccine Pass QR code - too small to read?

Helmut Walle helmut.walle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 05:40:42 GMT 2021

Exactly: when the message is "no usable data" it usually means there are data, but your phone
has no idea what to do with them - as opposed to not detecting and reading any QR code at all.
At least some QR scanning apps do actually show you the data too. The spec page posted by
someone else here recently tells you in detail what the data should look like.

Kind regards,

Helmut.