[chbot] My Vaccine Pass QR code - too small to read?

Paul Davey plmdvy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:10:53 GMT 2021

If you desire the knowledge of the contents look here:
https://nzcp.covid19.health.nz/

It's a variously encoded CBOR blob with the same info as printed on
the pass (name and DOB, valid from and expirey dates) and a note of
who issued it and a signature that can be verified with the published
private key associated with that issuer.