[chbot] My Vaccine Pass QR code - too small to read?

chris at trash.co.nz chris at trash.co.nz
Sat Nov 27 11:08:22 GMT 2021

Hmmm,

Printed at the normal size on an inkjet my iPhone and android can both
scan it, although the default apps don't know what to do with "NZCP:"
and the long string of random text which I guess is a hash of the rest
of the data on the doc.

The iPhone says 'no usable data' but that's after it successfully reads
it, that's not a failed read.