[chbot] VFD with Chocolate fish.

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 30 11:33:00 BST 2021

Essential items to "feeling brave" include
- Rubber Gloves
- Fire Extinguisher
- Change of underwear
... But I am sure you know that, or at least Volker does.

I do tend to hide under the work bench when applying power after making
the changes I suggested.

Ear defenders are sometimes useful also. What can possibly go wrong ?? :)

Seriously for one moment, check that the VSD ground bonding circuit is
intact, and not only goes by a Big Green/Yellow Wire into the plug, but
that the ground connector of the associated socket has a very low
resistance to a the building's ground bonding stake.

-Mark