[chbot] Gigatron a 7400-series TTL microcomputer

william fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:10:41 BST 2021

There is a series on YouTube by Ben Eater where he builds a micro coded
8bit CPU using standard TTL. I have followed along and built my own
variation and upgraded memory to 256 bytes and designed a few other devices
that work with it, including a typewriter interface

I should bring it along next meeting if you want to check it out