[chbot] Sourcing ICs from China via ebay?

Frizzell Ltd (Nick) info at frizzell.co.nz
Tue Jun 15 23:28:39 BST 2021

134.2kHz is standard in the NAIT system and we deal directly with
several manufacturers (we specialize in agricultural electronics) so I
can discuss with them if you want and see what's available. They are
currently near the end of dragon boat festival so it may a day or two
until they are back online.

*/           Nick/**/
          Technical Manager/**/
       P.O. Box 32, Kirwee 7543/**/