[chbot] Battery spot welder

Hartley, Robin (Nokia - NZ/Wellington) robin.hartley at nokia.com
Wed Jun 2 23:57:37 BST 2021

Hi Wallace,

I purchased a SUNKKO 737G+ spot welder from Guang hua wei tech. CO.,LTD Store On Ali Express end of 2019 and it works well.

I got the optional spotwelding pen that allows me to weld into the centre of large battery banks.

Only issue is that it has quite high inrush current & so trips the mains circuit breaker ( a C16 MCB) occasionally

Current list is
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32965465410.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.7d87697eeDXigQ

Regards,
Robin