[chbot] Battery spot welder

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Wed Jun 2 22:30:59 BST 2021

Hi Helmut.

Great write up. Recycling is great but my most precious item is time. The
reason to recycle the batteries is that they can provide power to various
projects I have that currently do not have an off the self answer. So, my
reasoning is that if I'm going to get these other projects done, I need a
proved working solution and I am prepared to pay for it.

I am surprised that I did not get more responses from the group. I would have
thought most are using batteries for some sort of project or another.

Cheers Wallace