[chbot] small quantities of SMD components

Andrew Sands andrew at theatrix.org.nz
Mon Aug 16 04:46:18 BST 2021

Hey all,

Apologies for dragging up and old thread. However, long story short it has taken a not insignificant period of time for me to secure access and ownership of my residence and hence my workshop area(s).

So, to all those that responded to my previous query. The parts I need for my sensor modifications are;
Resistor 10k SMD (prefer 0603) quantity 20
Capacitor 220n SMD (prefer 0603) quantity 20

I did try to procure from South Island Components but wasn't prepared to sell in such small quantities.

I should be at the meeting tonight (Monday 14th August 2021)

Andrew
(022)681 6655