[chbot] Molten Media Stripper Party - Thursday 6:30pm until late!

Andy Gardner ceo at andygardner.com
Wed Nov 25 20:48:07 GMT 2020

Rudy and I would like to thank Russell, Stephen, Spencer and Brindsley to coming to the Stripper Party last night, between them they stripped over 70 system units, and made a huge dent on the scrap pile that we need to urgently process by the end of the week. Legends!

We're having another party tonight at 6:30pm at 8b Wordsworth Street, so if anyone would like to come along and help that would be superb!

It's a lot of fun - imagine pulling stuff apart and not getting in trouble with your dad for doing so!

Hope to see you there,

Andy