[chbot] Planning for the next few weeks - SDR Experts?

Trevor Wignall zl3adz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:34:27 GMT 2020

Yes, some form of iterative or parallel technique sounds like a workable
approach.
I was thinking of interfacing the SDR USB dongle to a Raspberry Pi and
remoting into it from a laptop to do the display. Once a signal has been
acquired and locked, I am guessing the processor load can be reduced, so
the processor can move on to other transmitter frequencies and keep a lock
on multiple transmitters. Useful to help find people that you learn are
missing some time later...
Trevor