[chbot] Planning for the next few weeks - SDR Experts?

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:00:53 GMT 2020

Hi Trevor

If you don't know the carrier frequency accurately enough then it sounds
like one of those cases where you want to store the signal, then iterate
over it beating with various carrier frequencies until you find one that is
close to zero.

Similar techniques are commonly used in GNSS/GPS processing and I've played
with techniques that can find satellites in 10milliseconds of snapshotted
data.