[chbot] Ham radio licence exams

ceo at andygardner.com ceo at andygardner.com
Tue Mar 3 09:50:43 GMT 2020

Branch 05 run regular "hamcrams". You get a study guide prior, then it's a 2 day event over a weekend and you sit the exam at the end of it. The cost is very low. It's a doddle compared to the old days.

Anyone interested can contact the hamcram organiser Mike Duncan mikedun at xtra.co.nz and book a seat at the next event!