[chbot] GST on AliExpress orders

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:11:15 GMT 2020

Level playing field. In China the business (Chinese Owned) which do well get monetary incentives unlike many other countries. Especially those with large exports. Businesses setup in China but owned by overseas parties are not part of this and as such they have a hard time competing with some markets in China.

Henri