[chbot] Scrounging some SMD 5x4mm SMD 10uF caps.

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Thu Jan 9 21:11:46 GMT 2020

Hi,

Talking of AliExpress orders, I've got a 14-28 day wait for the eight
10uF 5x4mm SMD aluminum electrolytic capacitors I need to complete my
holiday project - I've been playing around with audio ADC and DACs.

On the output I have 3.3uF coupling to the standard 10k load, so the low
frequency response is a little bit down, as the -3db point is ~5Hz.

If somebody has a couple of 5x4mm 10uFs I could grab so I could get at
least one stereo channel up to spec I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Mike