[chbot] 3D printer of choice for 2020

Hartley, Robin (Nokia - NZ/Wellington) robin.hartley at nokia.com
Wed Feb 26 19:40:44 GMT 2020

Hi Robin,
I can recommend the Creality Ender 3, Print size of 220 * 220 * 250mm. Got mine as my first 3D printer and have been very happy with it.
Got mine from Aliexpress.

I got the optional glass bed & did the auto-level upgrade. In hindsight with the glass bed the auto level doesn't add much and I wouldn't bother again. I'm actually considering taking it off.

Regards,
Robin