[chbot] Aliexpress

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 00:15:43 BST 2020

Hi Wallace,

It's definitely worth it if you need something quickly. I have found
that orders I placed in the last month or so have been showing up in a
reasonable time (2-3 weeks, just like the Before Times). Orders I
placed earlier this year have shown up 6 months later, or not at all.

I ordered six things on 22 July. One package showed up on 5 August
(only 2 weeks!), another arrived last Friday, and one this morning.
The other three were not shipped immediately (one of them not until 3
August), so that will affect the arrival time too.

I've also got packages that were tracked to Auckland, and it looks
like they are going to stay there. A bit frustrating.

Andrew