[chbot] Shipping

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:21:19 BST 2020

On 11th April (long Easter Weekend) I ordered a UPS from PBTech. They
operate their online services ex-Auckland.
On 14th April they printed the shipping label and handed over to
CourierPost. Fair enough, they don't operate on the week ends.
The UPS arrived at Chch depot TODAY.
Let's see how long it takes to make it the last 4.6km to my house...