[chbot] RS components

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:45:25 BST 2020

No, I doubt it is at the UK end.

When I got stuff from digikey it was in AKL in two days or so, then there
was a flogging for having the audacity to order things during a shutdown.

When I got some stuff from PBTech (in Auckland) it some stuff came in 4
days, some has yet to come.

Even some meds from a pharmacy in Christchurch took over 48 hours.

Same happening to other people I deal with day to day.

It seems to me to be a big reminder that you're being naughty for ordering
anything in a shutdown.