[chbot] question about web hosting

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:56:10 GMT 2019

So I suggested gitlab pages (that's the one I used), but I've been unable
to find the limitations associated with it (other than the static content).
The information on github pages hosting is described in this document:
https://help.github.com/en/articles/what-is-github-pages

I see one entries that may restrict if you can use it for a small business
site: "GitHub Pages is not intended for or allowed to be used as a free web
hosting service to run your online business, e-commerce site, or any other
website that is primarily directed at either facilitating commercial
transactions". I'm not sure if this restricts advertising your
business/creating a home page, or only "online shopping cart" type of
things.

Geoff