[chbot] question about web hosting

Jimmy Allen jimmy1248 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 23:54:22 GMT 2019

have toThese days you can get VPS already setup with all the needed
software. There is alot of good information on the net on how to setup a
VPS.

I use vultr for my webserver and email server. It costs $5usd a month  for
512M ram, 1 CPU 25G sdd. That is about the standard international price.

Are you able to give more information on what is wanting to be run?

Jimmy