[chbot] Help with LimeSDR mini.

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:16:27 GMT 2018

Hamster

I have a HackRF One SDR with similar functionality (not as fast though).

A very good start is to watch Michael Osmon's videos at:
https://greatscottgadgets.com/sdr/ This shows gnuradio basics as well as
decoding keyfobs etc.

While that uses HackRF One, he has done his best to make it hw agnostic.

A quick getting started is to play with waterfalls etc http://gqrx.dk/

If you want to spoof GPS: https://github.com/osqzss/gps-sdr-sim

I assume you're using Linux.