[chbot] In need of dimmer board to control 12v LED via Arduino

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:45:17 GMT 2018

Hi,

Depending on your project you may also want to consider DMX (I have a bit of experience with this stuff) or if you want an off the shelf solution you could look at the Phillips HUE strips.

DMX is very flexible. HUE strips work out of the box but you need a hub and you are some what limited in terms of off the shelf controllers. With DMX you can have wall mount dimmers and colour wheel etc or have it fully computer controlled.

Just something to consider. I have a feeling you are looking for a simpler solution and hopefully have that sorted.

Henri