[chbot] Matthias Wandel, and his amazing exploding SSR

Trevor Wignall zl3adz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:22:00 BST 2018

It was a long time ago but I seem to recall a minimum creepage distance
requirement of 8mm between live circuits (phase or neutral included) and
circuits that should be safe. This would include track to track separation
on a PCB. For optocouplers on a PCB, routing a slot in the PCB between the
two rows of pins is not uncommon.
Trevor