[chbot] Matthias Wandel, and his amazing exploding SSR

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:13:29 BST 2018

I'm planning some 10A resistive load switching based around moc3043 and
bta41 along the lines published by open energy monitor. I'll let you know
how I get on when the parts arrive. For PCB layout I'll be looking for 6mm
separation between mains and low voltage side, re-enforcing the current
carrying tracks with 1mm2 copper wire, and treating the low voltage side as
live for good measure.

Richard