[chbot] Tape for securing LED strip

Trevor Wignall zl3adz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 10:55:35 BST 2018

Moving the heat sideways (or along the line of the lights) allows the heat
to be radiated or convected away from a larger area and helps keep the LEDs
themselves cooler. As the degradation of the LEDs is likely to follow an
exponential relationship with temperature, anything that keeps them cooler
is good.
I do agree that running the LEDs at a lower current gives many benefits.
Trevor