[chbot] 18650 Lithium ion re-chargable

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 19:43:55 GMT 2017

Hello,

One of the companies I work with stocks protected cells from a reputable manufacture. They have quite a few 18650 2600mAH units which they are willing to move at pretty decent pricing depending on the quantity required. I am guessing that $10.00 - $15.00 per unit would be the ball park depending on quantities. If the quantities are more than 500 units, then they could probably offer further improvements on the price points. Not sure if that capacity would be sufficient for your project or if you are seeking just one battery or 50?

Hope that helps.
Henri