[chbot] Power monitoring

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:57:20 GMT 2017

No details I'm afraid.  I know that it is possible on some meters, but the
specific implementation is left as an exercise for the reader.

Here's a starting point.  Google is, of course, your friend, although he
tends to be a little evasive at times.
https://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=7489&start=0

Andrew