[chbot] WTB SLA/Gel cells 12V 12Ah

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:41:57 BST 2017

Hello,

One of the companies I work with is able to source these. However, if you can go with lower Ah rating that will reduce the price point. I would suggest the size (dimensions) will be important if you are fitting them back into the unit : The unit they offer is : 150(L) x 100(W) x 93(H). Just flick me a message if those dimensions seem okay.

Also, if you do not go with a replacement battery from the UPS manufacture, then keep in mind the batteries may not just be a typical gel cell, they could be using something else.

Henri

Live Recoded Electro Beats :
http://htrax.xyz